- Students will undertake Public Health units at the North Sydney Campus, however Exercise Science and Psychology units will be undertaken at the Strathfield Campus. Students will not be required to travel between campuses on the same day.
- Course undertaken across both campuses (exercise science units and global studies units undertaken at Strathfield, all other units undertaken at North Sydney)
- Special entry for registered nurses
- Away-from-Base mode for Indigenous students only is also available from Brisbane
- International students only
- With an on-campus component at Melbourne
- Students are required to attend intensive units on campus
- Subject to student location and location of staff with pertinent expertise
- Not offered at this campus in 2018
- Subject to accreditation by ANMAC and approved by the NMBA.
- Subject to Senate Approval
Page last updated: 2017-07-06
Short url: https://handbook.acu.edu.au/1260882