The lists show family name first, then other names or initials. Abbreviations of religious orders and institutions are shown in small capitals. Next, honours and decorations, and professional abbreviations such as TC, TPC, TSTC (to indicate a teaching qualification), RN, etc (for registered nurses) and various nursing certificates, ending with a comma.
Then come awards from universities, colleges of advanced education, etc with the name of the institution (usually abbreviated) in brackets. In general, the University uses the abbreviation preferred by the Association of Commonwealth Universities, and also follows the Association’s practice in not printing gradations such as Honours, Distinctions, Merit, etc and in omitting a degree subsumed by a higher one from the same institution (eg BA MA is shown as MA). Qualifications of this University are followed by (ACU). Memberships and fellowships are shown last.
- ACU Health Clinic
- Centre for Professional Practice and Partnerships
- Clinical Administration Services
- Office of the Executive Dean
- School of Allied and Public Health
- School of Exercise Science
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine (Brisbane Campus)
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine (Melbourne and Ballarat Campuses)
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine (North Sydney and Canberra Campuses)
- School of Physiotherapy