Doctor of Philosophy
Minimum Duration: 4 years full-time or equivalent part-time
Master of Philosophy
Minimum Duration: 2 years full-time or equivalent part-time
Course Available at:
Sydney (North Sydney), NSW
Sydney (Strathfield), NSW
EFTSL value of units: All 10 cp units in this course have an EFTSL value of 0.125.
1. Admission Requirements
A candidate for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy or Master of Philosophy must comply with the Research and Professional Doctorate Degree Regulations.
An applicant for admission to candidature for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy must have completed one of the following:
- an appropriate undergraduate degree with Honours at a minimum level of Second Class Division A or equivalent; or
- a master’s degree with appropriate research training in a relevant field; or
- a master’s preliminary program with results at distinction level; or
- an equivalent qualification or experience
2. Requirements for Completion of the Degree
To qualify for the degree, a student must satisfy the requirements of the course approved in their case in accordance with the Research and Professional Doctorate Degree Regulations.Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Philosophy candidates are required to undertake a range of online research modules upon commencing study. Modules are designed to enhance students' knowledge of the skills and requirements needed to complete higher degree research. Students will be advised of the modules required at enrolment.